X
X
  • Фильтр
  • Время
  • Показать
Очистить всё
новые сообщения

Ðîçûãðûø ïðèçîâ ñðåäè ÷ëåíîâ FC

Â ýòîì ìåñÿöå ðàçûãðûâàåòñÿ êóëüíàÿ ïðîãðàììà (íàñêîëüêî ÿ ïîíèìàþ, ýòî ñêëàäûâàþùèéñÿ â ïðîãðàììó ïîñòåð aka postergramme), âñåìè ïîäïèñàííûé

Õðåíü âñÿêàÿ íà îáìåí èëè ïðîäàæó - https://picasaweb.google.com/1120609...nWhatForTrade#

Комментарий

Breaking News

NEW YORK (AP) - Rumors of Iron Maiden frontman, Bruce Dickinson, leaving the band lead to more panic selling on Wall Street today as investments firms who had sought to trade their tainted mortgage assets for safer investments, such as record labels, faced further losses. As of noon Friday, the Dow Jones industrials had lost 666 points and traders were heard saying "this can't go on. We must inform the law!" Eyes turned to Washington, DC, as Congress added the "air raid" amendment to the long awaited bailout package. Details were sketchy but a few leaked memos from senior lawmakers indicated that the legislation would offer up to $250 billion in loan guarantees to Phantom Music Management. In return taxpayers would receive a signed copy of the Rock in Rio DVD and one free fanclub magazine. Both presidential candidates indicated support for the measure. Senator Obama was quoted as saying "Iron Maiden guitarist Dave Murray lives in Hawaii, where I was born. So it's possible he's nearly as cool as me, and deserves a bailout". Senator McCain, upon hearing the phrase "Iron Maiden", remarked "I've always liked Margaret Thatcher. She deserves the best."
      Õðåíü âñÿêàÿ íà îáìåí èëè ïðîäàæó - https://picasaweb.google.com/1120609...nWhatForTrade#

Комментарий

to caamlco: Íå äî êîíöà ïîíÿë ñìûñë ïîñëåäíåé íîâîñòè. Åñëè íå ñëîæíî âûëîæè ïî ðóññêè.
        Moscow93-Prague05-Dortmund06-Nordic(Helsinki+Tampere)08-Moscow08-Budapest(SzigetFest)10-Moscow11-SPb11-SPb13-Moscow13-Munich16

Комментарий

UK-based heavy metal vocalist Blaze Bayley (IRON MAIDEN, WOLFSBANE) was interviewed by the Belfast Telegraph one day before his wife/manager Debbie died late last month after suffering a stroke while in the hospital.

Fronting Iron Maiden was the biggest job in the world

Friday, 3 October 2008

Blaze Bayley defied the critics to steer Iron Maiden through choppy waters before going on to launch a successful solo career. Edwin McFee spoke to him about how his wife — who was critically ill at the time of this interview — was the catalyst for him turning things around after a dark period in his life

Blaze Bayley defied the critics to steer Iron Maiden through choppy waters before going on to launch a successful solo career. Edwin McFee spoke to him about how his wife — who was critically ill at the time of this interview — was the catalyst for him turning things around after a dark period in his lifeTwo-fingered salute ... Blaze Bayley takes on the world

Mean ‘n’ moody ... Blaze Bayley and his bandmatesEarlier this year, Blaze Bayley, the former frontman for both Iron Maiden and Wolfsbane, released his fourth solo album The Man Who Would Not Die. As titles go, it’s a pretty straightforward statement of intent that is about as subtle as a sledge-hammer to the unmentionables and sonically is pretty much the strongest material he’s ever produced during his 24 year career.

The rock press may have tried their best to break the singer in two ever since he joined Maiden in late 1993 after Bruce Dickinson departed to “find himself,” but over the course of the 12 tracks on The Man Who Would Not Die, Blaze has proved without a shadow of a doubt that the fires of ambition are still burning strong.

“This is such an important record for me,” offers the 45-year-old rock legend. “A few years ago I was broke, depressed, without a record contract and I didn’t have a band. It was a dark time for me. I was considering giving it up and throwing in the towel. But then I met Debbie, who is now my wife and manager. I’ve known her nearly all my life. We grew up together in Tamworth and fate seemed to bring us together again. She’s been instrumental in the making of this album and getting my head together.”

Tragically for the Bayley family, earlier this summer, on July 6, Debbie was rushed to hospital where it was revealed that she suffered a brain haemorrhage. At the time of our interview, the singer (whose real name is Bayley Cook) is by her bedside, as she lies in a coma. The day before, she suffered her second stroke.

“Things are difficult right now,” explains Blaze. “However I’m adamant that everything Debbie has planned will still go ahead. She’s worked so hard booking the tour and getting the album out that I want to make sure it doesn’t go to waste.”

This strength of character has always been something that marked Blaze out for the history books. While growing up in Tamworth he was often told by his father and those around him that his career in punk/metal upstarts Wolfsbane would never amount to anything. In fact this would later be immortalised on the ’91 classic single Broken Doll and despite the nay-sayers, the Wolfies made three studio albums (1989’s Live Fast, Die Fast, 1991’s Down Fall the Good Guys and 1994’s self-titled

swan-song) as well as a thunderous live album Massive Noise Injection and an EP called All Hell is Breaking Loose Down At Little Kathy Wilson’s Place which was produced by none other than current Bruce Springsteen knob-twiddler, Brendan O’Brien in 1990. Not bad going for a band that was once so broke they considered robbing their local post office, eh?

“I’m immensely proud of the Wolfsbane days,” Blaze smiles. “You know the way our fan-club was called the Howling Mad S**t-Heads? Well, we were even worse. When I left the band to join Maiden it caused a bit of bad blood between me and the guys, but that’s all water under the bridge now and we’ve played a few reunion shows together which were great fun and just like the old days.”

Back in the early Nineties, it wasn’t just his former bandmates’ noses that were put out of joint when he was recruited to join the biggest heavy metal band in the world — it was also the mainstream press and Bruce Dickinson acolytes.

Despite making the best two Maiden albums of the decade (1995’s X Factor and 1998’s Virtual XI) the journalists were intent on sharpening their paper knives and stabbing Bayley in the back. Rock was dead, apparently, and Blaze became one of the scapegoats.

“The mid-Nineties were a horrible time to be in a rock band,” confesses the singer. “Grunge and Brtipop bands were everywhere and we [Maiden] felt like we weren’t getting a fair crack of the whip as far as the UK and American press was concerned.

“If you had long hair and your songs lasted more than four minutes you were old-fashioned. Thankfully those days are long gone. Metal never goes out of fashion because it was never in fashion in the first place.”

In 1999, Blaze was finally shown the door to make way for a returning Dickinson. For many fans (including this writer) it initially left a bad taste as there were still millions of people who believed in a Bayley-fronted Iron Maiden and it seemed someone, somewhere was cashing in.

Of course history has since proved otherwise as Bruce and Co have gone on to release three more studio albums with a fourth on the way, but Blaze was left to take the blame for the slump in sales that bands such as Nirvana and Oasis inevitably caused.

“Fronting Iron Maiden was and still is the biggest job in the world,” considers Blaze. “For five years I was that man and I had to shoulder the burden. Do I have any regrets about it? Of course not. It was a brilliant way to see the world and make a living. The only thing I didn’t like was not being able to see the fans after a show.

“In the Wolfsbane days I would head out on the town with them as I don’t see a difference between someone who comes to a show and someone who sings in a band. We all love music and that’s what bonds us together, but Maiden is such a huge machine that there’s no room to meet fans after the gigs as everything was scheduled and set in motion days in advance.”

Here’s an example just to give you an idea of how devoted Blaze is to his fans and vice versa. Four

years ago, the singer played a gig in the Rosetta in south Belfast. During the high-energy performance he ended up cracking his head off a cymbal and blood spilled down his face.

The people in the front row (including your truly) ended up covered, but it didn’t seem to matter. Blaze continued the show and continued to love it. After all, what’s a bit of spilt blood between friends?

“I remember that gig so well,” laughs the singer. “I love coming to Belfast. You’re all f**king mad over there! You really are. I’ve never met as many insane lunatics at gigs as I have in Belfast and I love you for that.

“The connection between myself and my audience is hugely important to me. It kept me going through the bad times and is one of the reasons why there is such a change in my lyrics from Silicon Messiah and Tenth Dimension to Blood and Belief and The Man Who Would Not Die.

“A few years ago I decided to stop singing about sci-fi situations and fantasy stuff and drop that persona altogether in favour of being completely honest about my thoughts. I think listeners appreciate it more.”

As our time with Blaze draws to a close, we ask the singer (who was once nick-named Genghis Khan by Iron Maiden founder Steve Harris due to his “unpredictable” nature after a few bevvies) what words of advice would he give to the young Bayley of 1984 when he was just starting out.

“When I was younger I was guilty of pushing myself too much,” concludes Blaze. “I never took time to appreciate anything that I ever achieved because I was always looking at what I could do next. If I could give myself some advice when I first started I’d say — just try to enjoy it more and live in the moment. Sometimes life can be too short.”

Blaze’s wife Debbie passed away the day after this interview took place. 24/7 would like to offer its deepest condolences to the Bayley family during this |difficult time.

At the time of going to press, Blaze Bayley was still intending to play the Rosetta in Belfast on October 9. Tickets, £15, and available from Ticketmaster outlets. Check www.planetblaze.com for updates.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/en...-13992808.html

Комментарий

to caamlco: Íå äî êîíöà ïîíÿë ñìûñë ïîñëåäíåé íîâîñòè. Åñëè íå ñëîæíî âûëîæè ïî ðóññêè
            Àìåðèêàíñêèé þìîð â ñâåòå ôèíàíñîâîãî êðèçèñà è ãðÿäóùèõ ïðåçèäåíòñêèõ âûáîðîâ.

Комментарий

Iron daughter

Not all the pretty girls sing pop in MTV. Lauren Harris, the daughter of Iron Maiden legendary bass player Steve Harris, paid a visit to Finland this summer to open the gigs for her father´s band, introducing her new album Calm Before the Storm to the Finnish audience. Before her second gig in Tampere, we had some minutes to chat with in the backstage this English beauty about the amazing experience of touring the world together with Maiden and what people can expect from her debut album.

Organization is a bit chaotic outside Tampere Ratina stadium, but we finally manage to enter the backstage area and chat with Laurent a few hours before her gig. After the interview is over, there is time to launch an attack on the free backstage beers while waiting to see if we can take a glance of Bruce Dickinson and his fellows passing by. No good luck, but at least to be able to interview and take some pictures with one of the hottest female rock singers nowadays pays off. And after the interview, the delirium with a good evening of heavy metal!

Thanks for attending us Lauren! You have released recently your new album but you have been in music business for a while. Can you explain us a bit more about your beginnings?

Yeah, I used to sing in pubs and stuff like that. Famous producer Russ Ballard happened to be in a pub during one of my shows and after he asked me if I would be interested in recording a demo for him. So of course I said yes. Later I talked to my dad about it and he asked “what was his name” and I said Russ Ballard and of course he knew him, I did not have a clue.

Coming from a family with musicians, were you listening to heavy metal and hard rock since you were a child, or which were your influences?

I was listening to more classic rock, bands like Gun, Golden Earring, and then I started listening to harder stuff like ACDC, Guns and Roses and so on.

So now with your new album, what can people expect from this Calm before the Storm?

I would kind of describe it as classic rock. Some songs talk about relationships, some about feeling good and stuff like that. I think there is quite a lot of different stuff there.

The title of the album is also kind of “classic” in English rock history, Saxon had a song with that name and also in the last album of Judas Priest there is one track titled Calm before the Storm.

Oh really? I did not even know that!

You also have a cover of UFO, Natural Thing, as extra track in your album. Who had the idea to include it?

It was my dad´s decision actually. He is a big fan of UFO. It is a band that I kind of started to listen to because of him, so he advised me that I could try that song, so we did.

You were yesterday singing at your first gig in Finland at the Olympic Stadium in Helsinki. How was it?

It was really good actually, really good. Very good response from the Finnish audience so I was really glad! Finland is a metal loving country.

I suppose that maybe in this World tour you are visiting places you have never been before. Any special venue you remember?

Well, playing in the Madison Square Garden, being such a historic place where so many good bands played before, in front of thousands of people, was very special. Also when we were in South America we did a lot of outdoors shows with Maiden, with thousands of people there, so the atmosphere was incredible. South American fans are very passionate!

You have been working hard in your career as a singer for 3-4 years already but now this is your biggest world tour with Maiden. What do you think of the comments that people can make about that you are into this because you are “the daughter of” Steve Harris, etc and they do not pay attention to all what you did before?

Well, I try not to pay attention really. I have toured with Within Temptation; I have toured with The Answer, with Thunder before. With Maiden I have been given the opportunity because of my dad, I am not going to deny that to the people, it is very obvious. For the people who could criticize that I would say that well, if they would have a daughter in the same situation, they would do exactly the same thing. I have been touring now for 18 months, so I suppose that if things would have gone bad, then we had stop the tour ages ago.

I have curiosity, being touring with your father, how is the relation? Do you go to have beers together after the shows, or do you try to keep a bit independent from him?

Well, we do not have time to spend so much time together actually. I travel with my band and he travels with his band, flying everywhere and stuff like that. Well, sometimes we are in pubs together which is cool, I do not feel embarrassed like “oh god my father is here!” nothing like that, hehehe It is really cool with him.

After the tour with Maiden, what plans do you have, because you have not stopped much for 2-3 years? No time for holidays?

No, not right now. After the tour with Maiden we will have some weeks off in September and then we are going to continue on tour, headlining some smaller gigs.

Anything you want to add for our readers?

Thanks a lot to the Finnish audience for come to watch and support me. I hope it won´t be the last time here!

Photos by Eduardo Alonso

http://www.freemagazine.fi/content/view/783/152/

Комментарий

Ñèñüêè! Ñèñèüêè!!
                Æèçíü êîðîòêà - èñêóññòâî äîëãîâå÷íî!

Комментарий

Ìàíüÿê!

Òû îò âîçáóæäåíèÿ äàæå î÷åïÿòàëñÿ

Комментарий

11 íîÿáðÿ óâèäèò ñâåò ïåðâûé ðåëèç â ôîðìàòå Blue Ray, ñîäåðæàùèé âûñòóïëåíèå ãðóïïû Iron Maiden. Ýòî äâóõäèñêîâîå èçäàíèå "Live From Abbey Road: Best Of Season One" ïðåäñòàâëÿþùåå ñîáîé ëó÷øèå ìîìåíòû øîó Channel 4, â êîòîðîì èçâåñòíûå ìóçûêàíòû äàþò êîíöåðòû â ëåãåíäàðíîé "áèòëîâñêîé" ñòóäèè. Ðåëèç ñîäåðæèò âûñòóïëåíèÿ ñëåäóþùèõ êîìàíä:
                    Disc One: John Mayer; Corinne Bailey Rae; Dr John; Craig David; Damien Rice; LeAnn Rimes; Josh Groban; Natasha Bedingfield ; Wynton Marsalis; Nerina Pallot; Jamiroquai; Ray LaMontagne; Gipsy Kings; and Norah Jones.
                    Disc Two: David Gilmour; The Good, The Bad And The Queen; The Kooks; Gnarls Barkley; The Goo-Goo Dolls; Iron Maiden; Kasabian; Primal Scream; The Zutons; Dave Mathews; and Amos Lee.

Èñòî÷íèê: îôèöèàëüíûé ôîðóì

Îò ñåáÿ. Êàìðàäû êòî íèòü ðàñïîëàãàåò çàïèñüþ âûñòóïëåíèÿ ãðóïïû íà ýòîì øîó? Ïîêóïàòü áëþ-ðýé ñ êó÷åé íåíóæíîé øåëóõè íå îñîáî èíòåðåñíî.
                    Последний раз редактировалось Den; 07-10-2008, 06:44.
                    "êàê òû ñëóøàåøü ýòî ãîâíî, êîãäà åñòü Piece of Mind" (ñ) Mr.Breeg

Õðîíèêè ïîçèòèâíîé ðåìîðàëèçàöèè

Комментарий

Ïðåäëîæåíèå/ïðîñüáà êî âñåì ïóáëèêóþùèì íîâîñòè è â ÷àñòíîñòè caamlco - ïî âîçìîæíîñòè, ïðè ïóáëèêàöèè àíãëîÿçû÷íîé íîâîñòè, äàâàéòå õîòÿ áû êðàòêóþ àííîòàöèþ íà ðóññêîì. Åñëè íå ñëîæíî êîíå÷íî
                      "êàê òû ñëóøàåøü ýòî ãîâíî, êîãäà åñòü Piece of Mind" (ñ) Mr.Breeg

Õðîíèêè ïîçèòèâíîé ðåìîðàëèçàöèè

Комментарий

Èíòåðâüþ ñ Ëàðñîì Óëüðèõîì

Ïî íàâîäêå ñ ôàí êëóáà, îòðûâîê

Tom Trakas of Chicago's now-defunct Midwest Metal magazine conducted an interview with METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich on September 5, 2008. A few excerpts from the chat, which can be found on Trakas' None But My Own blog, follow below.

None But My Own: Back after the success of 1991's self-titled "Black" album there was a cover story in Issue #38 of Classic Rock magazine, it had a photo of you and the caption was something like "Lars Ulrich, this man simply did not want to settle for being the 'next' IRON MAIDEN"…

Lars: (Laughing)

None But My Own: But my thing is, you had the balls to actually dream that dream, and more or less set this goal for your band and sonofabitch if it didn't happen.

Lars: I gotta tell ya, man, that's a little far-fetched, I mean if someone would've told me in 1981 or '82 that maybe one day we could be equals or even in their shadows (pause) listen, IRON MAIDEN is a different generation. I'll always look up to IRON MAIDEN because I grew up looking up to IRON MAIDEN. The rest of all that is up to the other people to figure the rest out. Like I said, I'll always look up to IRON MAIDEN, I had IRON MAIDEN posters on my wall growing up. Talk about bands holding a place in your heart, IRON MAIDEN holds a very special place in my heart. Yes, we've been fortunate enough to, at least in America, to have bigger numbers or whatever but if you or anyone would've told me in 1981 when James and I started this band that one day we might be able to be mentioned in the same breath as IRON MAIDEN, it would've blown our minds. We were not as goal oriented as the press in England tagged us to be, we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into. Maybe later, by the time you could sense that whatever it was that we were doing was kind of working and turning people on, we're talking about the late '80s. But when we started? We couldn't fathom any of this and we simply did not have such goals. When we started it was drink some beers or some Goldschläger or Schnapps or whatever horrible shit we were drinking and get together to play our favorite heavy metal songs. The first six months the band was together we didn't even write any songs! I mean we had "Hit The Lights" and then the next ten songs we had were all covers, it wasn't until "Jump In The Fire" with (Dave) Mustaine, that's when we thought, "OK, it's kinda fun writing your own songs." (laughs) Those first few whatever was just about having a good time and sweating it out and banging into some shit. A few years later, there was a turning point and you may have heard me talk about this before, but there's a few turning points for METALLICA that can be looked at upon and this was one of them. I remember the last date of the Ozzy tour and this would be James' birthday, so that's August 3, 1986 in Hampton, Virginia, and our manager, Cliff Burnstein, came down from New York for the last show. So we're all sitting there in the back of the bus and he said, "You've now sold enough records and you've made enough money to go and buy houses." We'd been on the Ozzy tour, at that point for five months. All of us, band and crew on one bus, drinking twelve hours a day, fucking, just living every crazy fantasy about girls and heavy metal and being on the road. We were completely blissfully ignorant to what was going on, you know on that side of it. I remember Cliff [Burton] sitting there and going, "Fuuucccckkk, I can buy a house," and the rest of us were, I mean the rest of didn't want to buy a house — we wanted to stay on tour (laughing)! We didn't want to go home! So yeah, I remember that day because it was like, "Whoa, you mean you can actually make money doing this? You can buy a house and buy shit?" And this was what? Five years into it? Then we did the VAN HALEN thing in the summer [Monsters of Rock in 1988] and then all fall we did Europe and then we came back to the States to start in November of 1988. We had AC/DC's production manager, Jake Berry, and we had a real stage show and we were playing the arenas and they booked two nights at Long Beach Arena and I seriously didn't think we could even sell one out, but we sold both out and that was another turning point. It was like, not only can you make enough money to buy a house, but you could make enough money to buy a big fucking house (laughs)!! But the first six years or so was ignorant bliss, four nerdy dudes out there banging away, having a lot of fun. But "Justice" was when we actually had to get it together as we were the headliners and we had a two-hour show to play every night, but you know after that it just kept building and all of a sudden you're making records with Bob Rock. But man, as far as IRON MAIDEN is concerned, I'm a fanboy of IRON MAIDEN, always will be. We did a few shows with them in Spain back in 1988 and it was us, ANTHRAX and IRON MAIDEN and it was like, "Fuck, we get to play with IRON MAIDEN," and we got a chance to hang back at the hotel and party with them. Dude it was super-cool. I'm super-psyched that they're still out there and kicking major fucking ass all over the world. I got to see them at Long Beach Arena four or five months ago and it was awesome! Steve Harris, I swear to god, I met Steve Harris for the first time in 1981 and it was the last show they ever played with Paul Di'Anno in Copenhagen, Denmark at a place the size of your living room. Steve Harris, when I saw them back in February of this year, he's the exact same guy, the exact same guy as the guy I met back in '81 except he's got longer hair now! How many dudes that are 50 years old have hair down to their ass? I mean why can't I grow my hair, what's up with that (laughs)?!

Êðàòêàÿ àííîòàöèÿ íà ðóññêîì - Ëàðñ ïðîäîëæàåò õîðîøî (â äðóæåñòâåííîé ìàíåðå) îòçûâàòüñÿ î Ìýéäåí è î Ñòèâå â ÷àñòíîñòè.

Ïîëíîå èíòåðâüþ - http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=106311

Комментарий

British pop stars form group to demand more power

LONDON - Some of Britain's biggest music stars announced Saturday they are banding together to demand greater control over their music in the digital age.

Radiohead, Robbie Williams and Kaiser Chiefs are among more than 60 founding members of the Featured Artists' Coalition.

[img] http://www.featuredartistscoalition....s/FAC_logo.jpg[img]

The group says it wants musicians rather than record labels to retain control over the rights to their music. It says new technology is rapidly changing the music industry, and artists are often left out when their songs are distributed over the Internet or mobile phone networks.
                          "It is time for artists to have a strong collective voice to stand up for their interests," said Brian Message, co-manager of Radiohead and the singer Kate Nash. "The digital landscape is changing fast and new deals are being struck all the time, but all too often without reference to the people who actually make the music."

Musicians are increasingly turning to the Internet — and sometimes bypassing traditional record labels — to distribute their music. Radiohead released the "In Rainbows" album through the band's Web site, and Oasis is offering its new album, "Dig Out Your Soul," on social networking site MySpace before its official release.

Jazz Summers, manager of The Verve, said the coalition would "seek to improve the treatment of artists within the business and campaign to update laws and practices that better reflect the new music landscape."

"Digital technology gives artists the opportunity to control their future — this is the time to seize that opportunity," he said.

Billy Bragg, Iron Maiden and Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour are among signatories to the coalition's founding charter. The group plans an official launch Sunday at the In the City music event in Manchester.

Áðèòàíñêèå ìóçûêàíòû îáúåäèíèëèñü ïðîòèâ ëåéáëîâ

06 îêòÿáðÿ 2008 ãîäà, 09:00 | Òåêñò: Ýëüâèðà Êîøêèíà

Íåñêîëüêî äåñÿòêîâ èçâåñòíåéøèõ áðèòàíñêèõ ïîï-çâåçä ñîçäàëè àëüÿíñ, ÷òîáû èìåòü âîçìîæíîñòü áîëåå æåñòêî êîíòðîëèðîâàòü ñâîþ ìóçûêó â öèôðîâóþ ýïîõó.  îðãàíèçàöèþ Featured Artists' Coalition âîøëè áîëåå 60 ìóçûêàíòîâ, âêëþ÷àÿ Ðîááè Óèëüÿìñà, à òàêæå ãðóïïû Radiohead è Kaiser Chiefs, ñîîáùàåò Associated Press.
                          Êîàëèöèÿ äàñò âîçìîæíîñòü àðòèñòàì ïåðåõâàòèòü ó çâóêîçàïèñûâàþùèõ ëåéáëîâ êîíòðîëü íàä ìóçûêîé è ñàìîñòîÿòåëüíî ðåøàòü, êàê è ïî êàêèì öåíàì îíà äîëæíà ðåàëèçîâûâàòüñÿ. Ïî ñëîâàì ïðåäñòàâèòåëåé îðãàíèçàöèè, íîâûå òåõíîëîãèè áûñòðî ìåíÿþò ìóçûêàëüíóþ èíäóñòðèþ, è àðòèñòû ÷àñòî íå ìîãóò óñëåäèòü çà òåì, êàê èõ êîìïîçèöèè ðàñïðîñòðàíÿþòñÿ ïî Èíòåðíåòó èëè ìîáèëüíûì òåëåôîííûì ñåòÿì. Áðàéàí Ìåññèäæ, îäèí èç ìåíåäæåðîâ Radiohead, ñ÷èòàåò, ÷òî íàñòàë òîò ÷àñ, êîãäà ìóçûêàíòû äîëæíû êîëëåêòèâíî îòñòàèâàòü ñâîè èíòåðåñû.

Featured Artists' Coalition áóäåò èñêàòü ïóòè äëÿ óëó÷øåíèÿ ïîëîæåíèÿ àðòèñòîâ âíóòðè áèçíåñà, à òàêæå çàéìåòñÿ ïðîâåäåíèåì êàìïàíèé ïî îáíîâëåíèþ çàêîíîâ, êîòîðûå áóäóò ñîîòâåòñòâîâàòü íîâûì óñëîâèÿì â ìóçûêàëüíîé èíäóñòðèè.
                          http://net.compulenta.ru/372967/

Комментарий

British pop stars form group to demand more power

çàäóïëèëîñü
                            Последний раз редактировалось caamlco; 08-10-2008, 14:31.

Комментарий

Êëàññíî Ëàðñ âûñêàçàëñÿ! Æèâî è åñòåñòâåííî.
                              Êàìðàäû êòî íèòü ðàñïîëàãàåò çàïèñüþ âûñòóïëåíèÿ ãðóïïû íà ýòîì øîó?
                              ß áû âûëîæèë, òîëüêî ñåé÷àñ íå ðàñïîëàãàþ òåì æ¸ñòêèì äèñêîì, ãäå ýòî õðàíèòüñÿ. Íî ìîæíî âîò çäåñü, íàïðèìåð, ñêà÷àòü (íóæíà ðåãèñòðàöèÿ) http://metal-video.nnm.ru/iron_maide..._road_30032007
                              Áëèí, êîãäà æå è Ìýéäåí íàêîíåö ðàçðîäèòñÿ ñâîèì áëþ-ðåé ðåëèçîì..? Èìåíèòûå ãðóïïû óæå íà÷àëè ïîòèõîíüêó ïåðåáèðàòüñÿ íà ýòîò ôîðìàò.
                              Последний раз редактировалось Darklighter; 07-10-2008, 23:02.

Комментарий

Äà ñêîðî âñå óæå ïåðåáåðóòñÿ íà ýòîò ôîðìàò...ïðèäåòñÿ ïðîäàâàòü ñâîè ÄÂÄ.(((
                                Òàòàòà-òàòàòàòàòàòàòà-òàòàòàòàòàòàì....

Комментарий

Обработка...
                                X